- The data administrator is the website searchfordream.com. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The service provider is the administrator of his clients data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to [for example] the newsletter and people subscribed to the webinar.
- Personal data is processed:
Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of pursuing possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
The Service Provider has the right to share the User's personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
Removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than those authorized under the applicable law.
We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.
- a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
- d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you [for example] subscribed to the newsletter,
- to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you [for example] signed up for a webinar.
In addition, we may use DART cookies for the purpose of displaying advertisements by the Google DoubleClick system, which creates a cookie when you visit websites that use the DoubleClick advertising system (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to present advertisements that are relevant to your interests ("interest based targeting"). Ads will be selected based on the history of the pages you have visited (for example, if you have browsed sites about Krakow landmarks, you will see ads about Krakow hotels, even on sites with a different topic, such as football). DART uses "non-personally identifiable information". It does NOT track personal information such as your name, email address, home address, telephone number, tax identification number, bank or credit card numbers. You can disable this system on this one at any time this site.
You can disable or completely disable cookies on our websites or the websites of our advertisers in the options of your web browser or by selecting the appropriate option in firewall programs (eg Norton Internet Security). However, disabling cookies may make it impossible to fully use the options of our website. Among other things, you will not be able to log into the forums and create and log in to your own accounts.
- In addition, we display advertising from third-party websites to maintain our website. Some of these advertisers (e.g. Google through the Google AdSense program) may use technologies such as cookies or web beacons, which, when their advertisements are displayed on our website, will send advertisers information containing your IP address, Internet provider, browser type, which you are using and in some cases information about the installed Flash add-on. In general, it is used to display ads to users in their area (for example, advertisements for shops in Warsaw served to a user in the capital) or to match advertisements based on the pages they have previously visited (showing advertisements for grocery companies to a user who visits cookery websites frequently).
Below we present information on how to change cookie settings in the most popular web browsers:
- If you use Google Chrome , you can change cookie settings here
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer , you can change cookie settings here
- If you use Mozilla Firefox , you can change cookie settings here
- If you use the browser Opera , you can change the cookie settings here
- If you use the Safari browser, you can change the cookie settings here
If you are using a different browser , go to the "Help" section of your browser or contact the browser manufacturer for information on how to change your cookie settings.